For latest events and updates, also check our Facebook page
Art of Living meditation & yoga
October 26 * 9:00 am - October 28 * 11:00 amUSD80
Spans a few hours daily, over 3 consecutive days
*Sessions runs from FRIDAY to SUNDAY
2 Hours per day (6 hours total)
Secrets of the Breath
The heart of The Happiness Program is a series of yogic breathing techniques, including the Sudarshan Kriya, which reduce your stress and raise your energy, bringing you back to a clear and positive state of mind.
Mastering the Mind
Understanding the nature of the mind gives you a greater perspective on life that enables you to not get bothered by issues that used to create frustration, impatience, worry and more.
Scientifically Backed Results
The scientifically indicated benefits of the practices you’ll learn include higher levels of optimism, greater levels of antioxidant enzymes, stronger immunity, improved emotional regulation and more.
Guided Yoga & Meditation
Learn easy yoga poses you can incorporate into your day for greater health, focus and relaxation. Enjoy unique guided meditations and get a taste of the beauty within.
- OCTOBER : 12th-13th-14th. & 26th-27th-28th
- NOVEMBER : 09th-10th-11th. & 23th-24th-25th
- DECEMBER : 07th-08th-09th. & 21th-22th-23th
- JANUARY: 04th-05th-06th. & 18th-19th-20th
- FEBRUARY: 08th-09th-10th. & 22th-23th-34th
- MARCH : 08th-09th-10th & 22th-23th-34th
- APRIL : 12th-13th-14th. & 26th-27th-28th
- JULY: 12th-13th-14th. & 26th-27th-28th
Weekdays : start 9.00 to 11 AM or 2.30PM to 4.30 PM
Venue: Blue Indigo Yoga center (Yoga Alliance International school)
Siem reap – Cambodia
Teacher: SANTOCH SHARMA
80 usd pers for 3 days – 6 HOURS
* you can coming 5mn before for dropping workshop
RETREAT FEE: PERS
- If you choose to stay at Blue Indigo Yoga center, we provide accommodation’s for everybody, and breakfast & lunch
3 Days/ 3 Nights.
DORMITORY: 150 USD
SHARING COTTAGE: 200 USD
PRIVATE COTTAGE: 250 USD
2 MEALS: BREAKFAST & LUNCH
CLASSES + HAPPINESS PROGRAM
WATER & tea