The “Early bird” offer is for shared dorms only and for bookings made 3 months before arrival.
Days Silent Meditation away in a unique Jungle Lodge nestled in the silence of the forest offers quality time out, space to nurture the frazzled mind and nervous system, and most of all, shed the obligations and pressures of work and life.
There is time to walk or bike ride through the town – we offer free bike hire here at the centre for your ease and comfort. Rest,
read a great book, chat with others or just take in the yoga retreat gardens and natural environment as you experience some of the many lifestyle activities on offer. You will feel instantly relaxed in the tranquil and inclusive environment of Blue Indigo.
Retreat highlights and features include
– A blessing ceremony with a monk at the pagoda
– An excursion to the waterfalls to practise yoga and meditation
– Complimentary transfers to and from the retreat centre
– Personal time for you to explore, meditate or just be
– Sumptuous vegan breakfast and lunch – daily buffet
– Fresh organic juices and afternoon tea on offer throughout the day
– One month accommodation in a private cottage with bathroom
– Welcome drinks upon arrival with the teachers and students
– Experienced and professional teachers dedicated to your health and wellness development
– All classes are taught in English