What can I expect from the Blue Indigo Center itself?
Blue Indigo is dedicated to holistic health. We are a Yoga Alliance International school which ensures the best possible teaching and guidance. Our goal is to provide you with a thoughtfully designed, friendly and peaceful environment during your holiday retreat with us, allowing you to learn and deepen your practice of meditation and yoga. Such spiritual, physical and culinary experience combined will provide you with the inner tools you need in order to mentally and physically let go. To complement your stay we organize a day long excursion each week to practice yoga and give back in our own small way to a local sacred temple in the area.
- Program retreat for yoga & meditation 100% 100%
- Yoga every day 50% 50%
- Meditation 30% 30%
- Ayurvedic massge 20% 20%
- Program Detox 20% 20%
- Program TTC 40% 40%
- Discover Country side 20% 20%
– Garden – Restaurant – Yoga Shala
– Sound Healing – Massage – Drowing place -Blessing ceremony- Yoga Adventure
– Internet access – Tour assistance nearby
At the Blue Indigo center you will find three custom-built spaces in which the focus is on yoga, meditation and self-reflection. The property stands a 100 square meter Yoga Shala. The perfect place to hone your practise.
– All meals are vegetarian and based around traditional Cambodian cooking. See more here