The “Early bird” offer is for shared dorms only and for bookings made 3 months before arrival.
Teacher : Shiva & Michaela – 12 pax / 7 days
- 6 January – 12 January 2020 Book now
- 3 February – 9 February 2020 Book now
- 24 March – 30 March 2020 Book now
- 20 September – 26 September 2020. Book now
- 4 October – 10 October 2020 Book now
- 24 November – 30 November 2020 Book now
- 17 December – 23 December 2020 Book now
A week of intensive yoga training course; immersed in a beautiful space, away from hectic life to grasp what it means to live a Yogic life, discover that Yoga is not only a physical practice but a whole lifestyle. Learn every aspect of traditional Yogic lifestyle with modern explanations on how Yoga practices affect the body. Ever asked yourself why you do certain things in a Yoga class? Well come to find your answers!
Teachers : Shiva & Michaela – Group 12 pax – 26 days
- 20 February – 18 March 2020 Book now
- 20 October – 15 November 2020. Book now
- 15 January – 10 February 2021 Book now
- 1 March – 27 March 2021 Book now
- 20 October- 15 November 2021 Book now
A certified course involving the fundamentals of classical Hatha yoga: asana clinic, philosophy, anatomy, teaching methodologies and techniques, meditation and more to prepare you to become an independent fully qualified Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) with Yoga Alliance International.
Everyone is welcome to join this course, no matter your age or which yoga level you have!
Teachers : Shiva & Michaela – Group 12 pax – 31 days
Learn and experience classical Hatha Yoga; its ancient philosophy, Yoga Therapy, healing and cleansing techniques, advanced asanas, meditation, Ayurveda, anatomy, teaching methodologies and techniques and much more.
A journey of one month, in a supportive environment for self-development, travelling and exploring what’s hidden within you to become an independent, fully qualified and certified yoga teacher.
Teachers : Nina Group 8 pax – 7 days
20 Jan – 27 Jan 2020 Book now
As a Yoga Alliance International registered yoga school, Blue Indigo offers training programs for Aerial yoga: a combination of classical Hatha poses and inversions done in a hammock; it helps strengthen muscles, lengthen the spine while defying gravity to challenge your yoga practice.
It’s accessible to everyone!
Upon successful completion, you will receive an official Certificate of continued education.
Our retreat package incorporates daily group discussions and full yoga program, while focusing on developing your inner tools, enabling you to create and maintain balance and harmony in your life, no matter what circumstances you may face. A space to nurture the frazzled mind and nervous system but most of all, shed the obligations and pressures of work and life. There is time to walk or ride a bike through town.
Rest, read a great book, chat with others or just take in the yoga retreat gardens and natural environment as you experience some of the many lifestyle activities on offer. You will feel instantly relaxed in the tranquil and inclusive environment of Blue Indigo.
Retreat highlights and features include:
– A blessing ceremony at the pagoda
– Daily yoga classes and meditation
– Personal time for you to explore, meditate or just be
– Reflexology massage ( 7 days )
– Ayurvedic yoga massage ( 15 days )
– Delicious homemade vegetarian breakfast and lunch
– Water and tea on offer throughout the day
– One month accommodation in a cottage of your choice
– Experienced and professional teachers dedicated to your health and wellness development
– All classes are taught in English