15 Days yoga retreat
Discover the benefits of yoga and practice in a unique environment, Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center offers a place dedicated to the wellbeing the body, the mind and the spirit. Such yoga retreat comes with a distinctive lifestyle. For instance, Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center serves vegetarian, raw, organic meals; they have simple but beautiful cottages, they honor a structured daily routine and provide an environment conducive to reach your goals. The instructors are all certified by Yoga Alliance, but more importantly, they have a solid teaching experience and their goal is to help you develop safely. Taking this moment to relax your body and mind through the practice of yoga, meditation and deep relaxation. You can join this retreat at any time, the dates are very flexible. Blue Indigo Retreat Center is dedicated for you to get the most out of your experience, kindly keep in mind that a yoga retreat comes with a distinctive lifestyle and preferred behaviors. You can achieve great results by approaching each situation with a positive, fun and loving attitude. Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center is committed to do their best to make your stay pleasant and beneficial.
To maximize your satisfaction and help preserve a stable group energy, Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center suggest that you:
– disconnect from the internet, your email, phone, social medias…
– attend all the yoga sessions, be on time, remain within your limits
– communicate with the instructors and staffs on your progresses, your concerns or your suggestions
– tell Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center if something does not meet your expectations and they’ll do their best to accommodate you
– sleep early, wake up early and drink a lot of water
- Posture (Asana)
- Breathing (Pranayama)
- Relaxation (Yoga Nidra)
- Mantra (chanting, healing and bringing your attention into the present)
- Open chakra (balance in the energy centers)
- Nada yoga ( a practice of tuning your awareness through sound and vibration to make the mind meditative)
- Yoga philosophy and its application in your daily life
- No previous experience in yoga or meditation is required
- On Sunday participants will have the opportunity to visit local pagoda for a blessing ceremony
DURATION: 15 days
OBJECTIVE: To make a person experience yoga
GOAL: The learner can experience of practicing yoga for 15 days.
FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION
The food provided are well-prepared and vegetarian food. During this retreat, you will enjoy daily vegetarian breakfast and lunch. Every meal consists of a special nutritious menu developed according to the season. The following meals are included:
If you have special requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to the organizer when making a reservation. We have a dormitory, shared twin cottages and private double bed cottages. The accommodations of Blue Indigo Yoga School are well equipped with all facilities which are necessary for the students, such as a bathroom, beds… The beautiful surroundings of the center are packed by facilities which every traveler will want. Blue Indigo has beautiful spacious and well-ventilated yoga hall for your practice.
A dedicated yoga practice involves respecting a set of ethical principles, which are called the yamas and niyamas in yogic tradition. They help to clear the mind and establish a solid foundation for your daily routine. It is strongly encouraged that you respect those principles as they will also create a balanced group energy during your retreat.
– Ahimsa – non violence: non violence: compassion and non-harm towards yourself and others
– Satya – truthfulness: honesty through actions, speech, and thoughts
– Asteya – non-stealing: detaching from covetousness and cultivating a less materialistic view of life
– Brahmacharya – abstinence: moderation in all things and sensual craving
– Aparigraha – non greed: attitude of generosity and non possessiveness
– Saucha purity: cleanliness of body and mind
– Santosha – contentment: being satisfied with what you have
– Tapas – self-discipline: diligence and perseverance in your practice
– Swadhyaya – self-study: study of scriptures but also of oneself
– Ishvarapranidhana – surrendering to a higher intelligence: the realization of and dedication to the divine presence within all
The price depends on the room.
- Dorm (not mixed)
- Shared twin bed fan cottage
- Private double bed fan cottage
Please contact us for further details.