15 Days yoga retreat
The instructors are certified by Yoga Alliance, but more importantly, they have a solid teaching experience and their goal is to help you develop safely. Enjoy five days to relax your body and mind through the practice of yoga, meditation and deep relaxation.
You can join this retreat at any time. Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center thanks you for your commitment to participate in a yoga retreat, versus traking a holiday on the beach or staying in a five-star resort.
The space Blue Indigo Retreat Center created is dedicated to your physical, mental and spiritual well being, and to get the most out of your experience, kindly keep in mind that a yoga retreat comes with a distinctive lifestyle and preferred behaviors. For instance, you will enjoy vegetarian meals, simple cottages and a structured daily routine for your practise.
While you are together, you can achieve great results by approaching each situation with a positive, fun and loving attitude. Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center is committed to do their best to make your stay pleasent and beneficial. To maximize your satisfaction and help preserve a stable group energy, Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center suggest that you:
– Disconnect from the internet, your email, phone and facebook
– Attend all the yoga sessions, be on time, remain within your limits
– Communicate with you instructors and staff on your progress, your concerns or your suggestions
– Tell Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center if something does not meet your expectations and they’ll do their best to accommodate you
– Sleep early, wake up early and drink a lot of water
Relaxation (Yoga Nidra)
Mantra (chanting, healing and bringing your attention into the present)
Open chakra (balance in the energy centers)
Nada yoga ( a practise of tuning your awareness through sound and vibration to make the mind meditative)
Yoga philosophy and its application in your daily life
One Ayurvedics Yoga Massage
No previous experience in yoga or meditation is required
On Sunday participants will have the opportunity to visit local pagoda, blessing ceremony
DURATION: 15 days
OBJECTIVE: To make a person experience the traditional hatha yoga
GOAL: The learner can experience the detoxification and transformation
FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION
The food provided is hygienic and well-prepared vegetarian food. During this retreat, you will enjoy daily vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every meal will consist of a special nutritious Ayurvedic and yogic menu developed according to the season.
The following meals are included:
– Herbal tea
If you have special requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to the organizer when making a reservation.
We provide Dorms, shared room and private rooms to our students and the accommodation of Blue Indigo Yoga School are well equipped with all facility which is necessary for students. The room also offers long baths with running hot & cold water. If there is anything else you require, just let us know, the staff is always at your service for 24 Hrs. The beautiful surroundings of the center hotel are backed by facilities which every traveler will want. Hot and cold running water, 24/7 Wi-Fi around the campus, personal washrooms attached to the bathroom with western commode, spacious and well-ventilated yoga hall.
A dedicated yoga practice involves respecting a set of ethical principles, which are called the yamas and niyamas in yogic tradition. They help to clear the mind and establish a solid foundation for your daily routine. It is strongly encouraged that you respect those principles as they will also create a balanced group energy during your retreat.
– Ahimsa – non violence: non violence: compassion and non-harm towards yourself and others
– Satya – truthfulness: honesty through actions, speech, and thoughts
– Asteya – non-stealing: detaching from covetousness and cultivating a less materialistic view of life
– Brahmacharya – abstinence: moderation in all things and sensual craving
– Aparigraha – non greed: attitude of generosity and non possessiveness
– Saucha purity: cleanliness of body and mind
– Santosha – contentment: being satisfied with what you have
– Tapas – self-discipline: diligence and perseverance in your practice
– Swadhyaya – self-study: study of scriptures but also of oneself
– Ishvarapranidhana – surrendering to a higher intelligence: the realization of and dedication to the divine presence within all
- 5 daily classes
- Different breathing technique
- Teachers using different visions of Asanas
- Practice alone the teachings
- Dorm: 600 USD
- Shared: 750 USD
- Private Cottage: 900 USD
- Private Cottage A/C: 1200 USD
(10% discount for Early Birds : bookings done 3 months in advance)