Yoga retreat in Siem Reap
To be a miner of diamonds, take care of your picks and shovels. To be a miner of your spiritual Self, take care of your body, breath, and mind. But don’t confuse the tools and the goals. The goal of Yoga (union) is Yoga (union), period.
Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
For your wellness
Daily classes, no booking needed! Simply come over a few minutes before.
All the classes cost 5 USD, except from the 6 am Hatha and Pranayama, and the 10 am Meditation which are free.
Inquire about our promotions (packages, discounts, free passes)
Khmer friends, please come over and practice for free.
Events for week of November 12, 2018
Calendar of Events
We are a Yoga Alliance International school in Siem Reap.
Our yoga retreat is built from ground up with spacious and ventilated yoga shalas
massage and meditation rooms, lovely wooden cottages and a shaded garden restaurant.
Our teachers are certified and experienced and we provide a variety of classes and Teacher Training Courses for your benefit.
You can stay in cottages (double or single), in dorms (4 people) or in AirCon rooms (single or double). Rooms have hot showers, toilets and mosquito nets.
- Our founder studied with S. N. Goenka and earned many teacher training courses under tuition of yoga experts
- We provide affordable accommodations, food and tuition, doing our best for quality, because you should have access to wellness without breaking your budget
- Our courses are rooted in the foundation of yoga and includes history, philosophy, anatomy, posture analysis, sequencing, spotting, and practice teaching
- All our teachers and volunteers are Yoga Alliance certified with verified teaching experience
- We put emphasis on an intimate, small-group learning environment vs. crowded shalas and mats touching each other
- We grant free classes to Khmer yoga practitioners and provide them with a substantial discount in our TTCs
- Vegan meals daily! We wake up at 4am to shop in local markets to get best quality vegetables.
- We are located downtown, 20 minutes from Angkor wat and 10 minutes from largest collection of restaurants
- Since 2016 we provide multimedia training with professional photographers and web designers
- Some of our programs include Angkor wat temple and Phare circus guided visits, two very strong sources of inspiration
- Being the pioneers of Yoga in Siem Reap, we have contributed to the community with karma yoga work in pagodas and schools
How to find us
What people say about us
We attended a 10 days ashtanga yoga workshop. Of course, yoga was amazing, food was delicious (and different every day), rooms were cosy and cleaned daily, but (almost) nothing compares... read moreSarah Schenkel 12/09/18
Blue Indigo Cottage hosted my belgian yoga teacher Sergine Lalou’s 10 day summer workshop. Angkor and its surroundings offered the perfect environment to combine intensive yoga practice and immersion into... read moreJulia Künnecke 22/08/18
hi everybody:) definitely, I recommend Blue Indigo center! I really progressed in yoga and meditation! a fantastic week. Jan gave me some tips for meditation, and it was great! thank... read moreeva mendez 21/08/18
If you’re looking for a place where you can practice yoga, meditate, enjoy the nature, eat delicious food and meet nice people: this is THE place! Everything at the Blue... read moreAurélie B 19/08/18
a wonderful place. People who breathe yoga, who share beautiful moments. the food is exellent, the classes are really great, teachers who give me a lot. I really like this... read moreLidia parosta 31/07/18
7 days of happiness! very good teachers, a place really dedicated to yoga and meditation. The best yoga center in Siem Reap for me. the food is delicious! a vegetarian... read morewilliam Daniel 28/07/18