Yoga retreat in Siem Reap
To be a miner of diamonds,
take care of your picks and shovels.
To be a miner of your spiritual Self,
take care of your body, breath, and mind.
But don’t confuse the tools and the goals.
The goal of Yoga (union) is Yoga (union), period.
Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
For your wellness
Daily classes, no booking needed ! Simply come over a few minutes before.
Inquire about our promotions (packages, discounts, free passes)
Khmer friends, please come over and practice for free.
We are a Yoga Alliance International school in Siem Reap.
Our yoga retreat is built from ground up with spacious and ventilated yoga shalas, massage and meditation rooms, lovely wooden cottages, and a shaded garden restaurant.
Our teachers are certified and experienced, we provide a variety of classes and Teacher Training Courses, for your benefit.
50 hours Yoga Alliance International teacher training course
Meditation, Mindfulness, Vipassana, Art of Living ™
50/100/200/300 hours Yoga Alliance International teacher training courses
Be inspired by the beauty of Angkor through mindfully organized visits
Our programs and promotions, group prices and discounts
4 days workshop to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
You can stay in cottages (double or single), in dorms (4 people) or in AirCon rooms (single or double). Rooms have hot showers, toilets and mosquito nets.
- Our founder studied with S. N. Goenka and earned many teacher training courses under tuition of yoga experts
- We provide affordable accommodations, food and tuition, doing our best for quality, because you should have access to wellness without breaking your budget
- Our courses are rooted in the foundation of yoga and includes history, philosophy, anatomy, posture analysis, sequencing, spotting, and practice teaching
- All our teachers and volunteers are Yoga Alliance certified with verified teaching experience
- We put emphasis on an intimate, small-group learning environment vs. crowded shalas and mats touching each other
- We grant free classes to Khmer yoga practitioners and provide them with a substantial discount in our TTCs
- Vegan meals daily! We wake up at 4am to shop in local markets to get best quality vegetables.
- We are located downtown, 20 minutes from Angkor wat and 10 minutes from largest collection of restaurants
- Since 2016 we provide multimedia training with professional photographers and web designers
- Some of our programs include Angkor wat temple and Phare circus guided visits, two very strong sources of inspiration
- Being the pioneers of Yoga in Siem Reap, we have contributed to the community with karma yoga work in pagodas and schools